Friday, October 21, 2011

And another makes four in the family

This post is long overdue, and for that I apologize.

But without further delay, we are very proud to introduce baby girl Marin Hunter Lowell born on Oct. 3. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20 inches long.

She is a beauty and a blessing in all ways.

I don't have time at the moment to share the birth story, but it will be forthcoming. I promise it is just as exciting and surprising as Elias' birth, and it's fair to say, it was certainly nothing like we expected.

In the meantime, here are some photos of the last few weeks. I apologize for the quality; I've had only my iPhone handy.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
My walk on the False Outer Point Trail the afternoon of Oct. 1. It was beautiful. That night at 2 a.m., I went into labor.

Photobucket
Fresh Marin, barely 24 hours old.

Photobucket
Elias is such a proud big brother.

Photobucket
Sleeping at two weeks old.

Photobucket

... and my personal favorite ...
Photobucket

2 comments:

lynneajean said...

Hello Abby! Thanks for the wonderful post and photos! Glad to meet Marin through blog world. Hugs!

gulab khan said...

i make 400$. u can also make a big mony via this site http://www.neobux.com/m/v/?rh=73616964676861776173