Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We got our tree!

... but I had a flash card fail! That means only half the images I captured were actually recorded. But, here's a selection of those that survived ...

Toddlerhood
Toddlerhood Toddlerhood
Toddlerhood Toddlerhood
Toddlerhood

Yes, that's Simon in the foreground. As he does every year, he accompanied us on our hunt. The journey also featured some homemade spiced wine, Bali eating sticks and David, who thought he forgot the saw, cutting down the tree with a hatchet the size of my palm.

Good times. And, the tree is gorgeous.

2 comments:

Coppola Bum said...

your son is so cute!

Emmalu said...

I came upon your blog randomly and wanted to let you know that you do beautiful photography! I here Alaska is a one-of-a-kind place. My sister-in-law actually lives in North Pole, Alaska. She says it's beautiful, and your pictures do it justice. They are amazing!