Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First fieldtrip

I've officially experienced my first field trip, and, quite possibly my last.
Don't get me wrong, it was an absolute blast. And, of course, the smiles on those little faces were priceless.
But what I went home with that day (besides having something sticky in my hair and feeling a whole new level of exhaustion) was a new-found respect for those who look after our children when we can't. To say it's not an easy job is an understatement. It's hard. It's tiring. And it's often thankless and nearly always downright dirty.
So here's a big ol' THANK YOU to all those who devote time to the youth of our future.
Oh ya, and a few photos of the good times spent at Dimond Park Fieldhouse for Tot Turf Time.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

bledsoeblog said...

aWESOME pictures Abby! Love the color, love the bus pictures, and I love your little guy! Do you mind if I ask, do you use Photoshop? Lightroom? Or are these straight out of the camera! Love them!