Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vacation

It was two weeks that went too fast. That's the norm when it comes to vacations, in my opinion.
The following is a section of moments taken from our travels and adventures in Bend, Ore. They certainly were not ground-breaking, but absolutely memorable in more ways than one. From baking to hiking, toy-playing to book-reading, we did a lot. And I miss my hometown all over again.

Mom and cookie monster
Reading Mom, this is great
A Ni tree is nice Winter walk
Cooking cabinet Future chef
What's in here?
OMG it's a helicopter!
First chocolate chip cookies

2 comments:

lynneajean said...

Love it! Looks like you had a great time. Miss you guys.

bledsoeblog said...

I am so jealous; did you spend 2 whole weeks in Bend? aHHHHHHH, what a vacation! Would you ever want to move back? I would in a heart beat!