Friday, October 31, 2008

Nothing like Family

...and there's not. It's the time of year that I crave soups, warm fires and a hot cup of chocolate before bed. It's the time of year that I feel the pangs of homesickness a bit more often.
But not in a bad way. Mostly because the next couple months will be spent with family and friends to celebrate nothing more than togetherness.
David and I want to create that same feeling for Elias. So yesterday, with the sun shining, we took a few "family" pictures to celebrate our first fall as three.
Perhaps Elias won't remember how hard it was to get him to look at the camera or how many shots we had to take to get just the right one - but hopefully a seed has been planted, and he'll think back on "family time" with fondness.





3 comments:

lynneajean said...

So so so, sweet you are Abby. I love the new pictures they are great! I am sure Elias will have great appreciation for your sweet efforts. You are a great mother.

Megan and Dan said...

Wow such cute pictures!!! Your little boy is getting so big:) You should add my blog I tried sending it to you a while back but not sure if you got it!
Hope all is well:)
Happy Holidays!!!

bledsoeblog said...

Hi Abby! I don't know if you remember me, but we went to high school together, I graduated a year ahead of you. I found your blog off of Megan Korne's and have enjoyed looking at your sweet family! Your little boy is going to be quite the ladies man! Take care!
Rebecca Sauter-Bledsoe
www.thebledsoebulletin.blogspot.com