Sunday, September 16, 2007

Random selections

Well, this weekend has been largely uneventful. So I decided to add a few pictures from my latest outings. Mendenhall Glacier, Salmon Creek trail and some others are intermixed into the selection. Enjoy...

This is Mendenhall Glacier from the East Glacier trail. Most tourists venture here - the trail is pretty easy, short and uneventful. But often people enjoy the random bear sighting that becomes more frequent during the fall months.
David smiling as we reach one of the most popular vistas.
Again...the glacier. I know it might seem like I'm obsessed with this place, but in person it seems to just dwarf everything it surrounds. And, everyday this place looks different - but still beautiful.
The trail...
One of summer's many blooms...

1 comment:

KP said...

hey you fuckers I miss you guys like the chicken pox! Seriously, I lost my phone and have been incommunicado but I've been thinking about you guys. Hope your loving life in the wilderness. I'm off to whack an antelope next weekend. I was just telling some snowboard duder that I would school himm on a board but I am too busy expanding my arsenal to include the planks. And then I got drunk and said I'd even work him with my wobblers. I need you guys here to have someone to chase through the trees!